- Support PRO version.
Download | Product
Choose your version.
- Remove .NET dependencies.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Add more details in system requirement in the ANNHUB help file.
- Include ANNHUB installation guide in the installer folder.
- Improve the post-installation process that automatically installs required dependencies.
Single seat ANNHUB (Active version) for LabVIEW users (ANNHUB-LV) is now free of charge. Users can install ANNHUB in one development PC and deploy LabVIEW applications that use ANNAPI in one target PC.
The coupon code to get free license will be: ANNHUB-LV_FREE
Add support to help menu.
- Update help file
- Correct Download API link
- Support second order training algorithms: Scaled Conjugate Gradient, Quasi-Newton, Levenberg-Marquardt, Bayesian Regularization.
- Support neural network design assistance.
- Support early stopping and Regularization techniques to avoid over-fitting issue.
- Support model evaluation techniques (confusion matrix, ROC curve, regression curve) to evaluate trained neural network model.
- Support validating and testing the trained neural network with a new dataset.
- Speed-up training process with multicore technology.
- Support exporting trained neural network model to LabVIEW, LabVIEW NXG, C, C++, C#, Android, iOS and Arduino. applications.
- Support multicore technology to speed-up training process.
- Bugs' fixed.
- Initial release.
- Supports designing and deploying machine learning into LabVIEW applications with ease.
ANSCENTER provides elegant solutions to simplify machine learning and deep learning design and deployment for any applications.
We support multiple hardware platforms and programming languages, including LabVIEW, LabVIEW NXG, LabWindow CVI, C/C++/C#, and Arduino.